The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact
As the Operations Transformation Analyst you will perform a pivotal role in supporting the delivery and identification of continuous improvements within the business. You will support defined projects that enhance performance and productivity, by providing and implementing innovative, integrated, and practical end to end solutions that align to the firms strategy and positively impact how we operate today.
You will possess recognised SME knowledge and strong communication skills to allow you to present effectively to internal and external stakeholders. You will ‘dive into the detail’; supporting both the function and the wider operations, enabling you the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings.
What your day will look like
- Support in the identification of areas of potential improvement, including documenting potential solutions considering all available information and constraints
- Engage with the wider business to ensure solutions remain aligned with the company goals and business requirements
- Recommending and supporting the implementation of end to end solutions
- Analyse requirements, design and implement effective control framework for target operating model
- Identifying and liaising with project / task stakeholders on an ongoing basis, including scoping of change and risks
- Support with the production of project and communication documents / reports.
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Proven experience in either Operations or Business Change environments
- Experience of working on a large programme of business change
- Knowledge of using CI tools & techniques to deliver improvement, e.g. lean principles, 5S, six sigma, kaizen is desirable
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Strong collaboration skills, willing to put forward ideas and challenge current processes and procedures
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
What's in it for you
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees