The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact
Your primary focus will be to deliver a comprehensive administrative support service as well as providing transaction co-ordination to a portfolio of commercial property from our investment clients, ensuring a fully compliant delivery of our services.
The role is extremely process driven and you will be required to communicate with appointed conveyancers, agents, financial advisors, and end pension scheme clients via telephone and email, following up various internal processes and communications as well as managing all relevant administrative and supportive tasks, related to the department.
You'll also bring an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving, be able to use own initiative, while also contributing to effective team working. As we are committed to continuous improvement, you'll also be expected to actively look for opportunities to be more efficient and improve the service provision of the team.
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Proven administration skills, with the ability to handle high volumes of work in a timely fashion (sometimes under pressure) and with minimal error.
- A base knowledge of SIPP/SSAS or experience within a Financial Services role would be useful.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
What makes you stand out?
Financial Services administration or Property experience.
What's in it for you
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Enhanced Family Leave Policy - 6 months’ full pay followed by 6 months at 25% pay for both maternity and adoption leave, and 4 weeks’ full pay for paternity leave
- Contributory pension scheme, 5% employer contributions
- Life Assurance x4
- Annual company and performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to buy or sell leave
- Study support
- Embark Group employee discounts
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees