The Embark Group as a leading UK retirement solutions provider have recently announced plans to significantly increase the size of our platform operations within our newly refurbished Dundee city centre office. Our expansion gives excellent opportunities for you to develop a rewarding career within financial services and join us as an Administrator within our Platform Services team
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow
How will you make an impact as a Customer Service Administrator
You will work as part of a team delivering consistently high levels of Customer Service across the Embark Platform. Key to success is you desire to put the customer at the centre of everything that you do, your attention to detail, your desire to have end to end ownership of customer requests and your focus on getting things right first time.
What your day will look like as a Customer Service Administrator
- Provide an exceptional service to our customers by taking responsibility for owning all customer requests through to a successful conclusion
- Identifying, logging and resolving any customer complaints as per FCA guidelines
- Adopting the 'Treating Customers Fairly' principles to ensure they are at the heart of all you say and do
- Delivering a ‘Right First Time’ approach to ensure a reduction in the cost of rework, errors and compensation
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- High levels of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation to cope with a very busy fast-paced working environment going through significant change
- Experience of working in a customer focused or administration role where you have developed strong administration skills
- The ability to remain calm and composed in challenging situations, demonstrating resilience and tenacity
- Proactively maintain, develop and improve your own technical competence and core skills
What's in it for you as a Customer Service Administrator
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Apply by the 15th December to join us on our journey.