The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to
become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities
span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting,
property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest
technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people
to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact as the Learning &
As the Learning and Development coordinator you will have responsibility for the coordination and administration of a range of Learning and Development activities and projects as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust systems and processes. These will include: managing the administration of our e learning framework, managing corporate induction, training administration, performance development arrangements, supporting the provision of management information and budget tracking.
You will also assist with the design and development of blended learning materials and programmes across the group, as well as build a thorough understanding of our skill gaps ensuring we meet these through innovative solutions. Whether you’re helping our operations teams to broaden their skills and create amazing customer experiences or upskilling managers and leaders on specific priorities, you will collaborate with stakeholders to aid the design and delivery initiatives and solutions that are aligned to our company values and strategic plans.
What your day will look like as the Learning &
- Working closely with the Head of Learning and Development to design and communicate administrative procedures for the booking of both in-house and external training courses, including managing our 2022 calendar, liaising with external and internal training partners.
- Managing our mandatory e-learning framework ensuring full completion within targeted timescales and providing timely and accurate updates to people services partners and senior leaders.
- Developing and maintaining accurate and easily accessible records and processes for all Learning and Development activities including recording and monitoring attendance, ensuring that staff required to attend specific workshops are easily identified and followed up.
- Arranging hospitality, room layout and equipment for participants attending workshops and events, liaison with trainers, booking training rooms, printing and distributing course materials and ensuring required equipment is available and in working order for the efficient running of all relevant events.
- Supporting the Head of Learning and Development with projects as required including ensuring that all of the information contained on the Learning and Development intranet is accurate, up-to-date and regularly maintained.
- Responsibility for the coordination and delivery of a range of projects and regular events. This will include producing and keeping updated project plans, arranging meetings and ensuring systems and processes are established and projects delivered to agreed timescales.
Who you are and the
experience we’re looking for?
- Experience working within a Learning and Development / Human Resources function
- Experience of working with learning management systems desirable
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills as well as a natural ability to motivate and inspire others to support their professional development.
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task effectively while considering future organisational requirements
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst retaining a strong eye for detail
- Highly computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel with experience of editing websites or maintaining online learning management systems would be an asset.
What makes you stand out?
- Previous experience working within a Learning & Development function or a strong passion for L&D with the desire to develop your career.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be right at the heart of making things happen, helping to create the best learning experiences for our employees. You’ll get to see the scope and breadth of the Learning and Development function, and the critical role it plays in our organisation. This is a role that will set you up for success as you further your career in L&D, HR, or wherever your plans take you.
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to
work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life
assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits
that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to
work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our
sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is
described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves
its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and
go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay
connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right
thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark
Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all