The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to
become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities
span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting,
property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest
technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people
to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact as the Platform Adoption Consultant
With the rapid growth Embark Group are experiencing, accelerated by the acquisition by Lloyd's Banking Group, you will represent the Advance by Embark Platform service and implementation proposition with IFA's to secure adoption of our Retail Platform whilst ensuring sales targets are met.
You'll also bring an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving, be able to use own initiative, while also contributing to effective team working. As we are committed to continuous improvement, you'll also be expected to actively challenge the continual improvement of the platform proposition by being the voice of our user base.
What your day will look like as the Platform Adoption Consultant
- Provide front line training and navigational support to the user population of the Embark by Advance platform
- Work with IFA businesses to ensure smooth integration of the Platform
- Continually improving your understanding and technical knowledge of how the platform functions
- Look to identify training opportunities that can be passed over to relevant support teams
- Identify, triage and manage issues impacting users on the platform
- Create good internal relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Identify and gather feedback from IFAs and their support staff on platform functionality. Allowing feedback into proposition functions to provide improvement
- Developing and coaching peers on personal areas of strength
What will make you successful in the role?
- Previous experience working within Financial Services would be advantageous
- Customer service focused attitude
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to network, influence negotiate and build good working relationships
- High levels of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation to cope with a fast-paced working environment going through significant change
- Certificate in Financial Services (or equivalent) R01/CF1 & LP2 desirable
What makes you stand out?
- Wealth Platform knowledge preferred but not essential
What's in it for you?
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to
work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life
assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits
that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to
work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our
sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is
described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves
its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and
go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay
connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right
thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark
Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all