The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact?
Your primary focus will be to deliver a comprehensive administrative support service as well as providing exceptional customer service to our clients. You will be responsible for operating our specialist investment processes as instructed by our clients, across a wide range of scheme and investment types. The role is extremely process driven and you will be required to communicate with clients via telephone and email, following up various internal processes and communications as well as managing all relevant administrative and supportive tasks, related to the department.
You'll also bring an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving, be able to use own initiative, while also contributing to effective team working. As we are committed to continuous improvement, you'll also be expected to actively look for opportunities to be more efficient and improve the service provision of the team.
What your day will look like
- Providing excellent service to all customers (advisers, clients and third parties)
- Operating our specialist investment processes as instructed by our clients, across a wide range of scheme and investment types
- Dealing with general investment queries/request
- Responsible for ensuring unmatched deposits/withdrawals are reviewed and matched daily and sent on for investment where appropriate
- Dealing with reconciliation errors and correcting/liaising with other teams to ensure all systems are accurate
- Ensuring company policy and procedures are always adhered promoting awareness of Anti-Money Laundering Rules
- Application of working knowledge of CASS, ensuring issues are escalated and identified CASS procedures are followed to reduce risk of breaches
What will make you successful in the role?
- Proven experience within an administrative support role
- A base knowledge of regulated/unregulated investments, ideally administering SIPP or SSAS, retirement and benefit calculations would be useful as part of the role will be to assist the investment administration function. Full training will be provided, however, an aptitude to understand these products would be very useful
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work at pace in an environment of complexity and time based pressure, retaining high levels of accuracy and control throughout
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
What makes you stand out?
Award in Financial Administration (LP1/2) or desire to study towards qualification
What's in it for you?
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees