The Embark Group as a leading UK retirement solutions provider have recently announced plans to significantly increase the size of our platform operations within our newly refurbished Dundee city centre office. Our expansion gives excellent opportunities for you to develop a rewarding career within financial services and join us as an Administrator within our Platform Services team
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow
How will you make an impact?
As a Platform Administrator you will operate within the back office operation, dealing with multiple products including ISA, GIA, JSIPP, JISA & SIPPs, where you will deliver consistent high levels of customer service to our Embark platform clients, as well as key account partners and service providers.
You'll also bring an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving, be able to use own initiative, while also contributing to effective team working. As we are committed to continuous improvement, you'll also be expected to actively look for opportunities to be more efficient and improve the service provision of the team.
What your day will look like as a Platform Administrator
- Providing an exceptional service to our customers, owning all customer requests through to a successful conclusion
- Identifying, logging and resolving customer complaints as per FCA guidelines
- Collaborating with service partners and investigating potential system issues
- Back office processing such as address changes, bank account authorisation and general client processing outside of STP
- Adopting 'Treating Customers Fairly' principles to ensure they are at the heart of all you say and do
- Delivering a ‘Right First Time’ approach to ensure a reduction in the cost of rework, errors and compensation
What will make you successful in role?
- Proven experience within an administrative support function or similar role would be beneficial, particularly those who have previously worked in a platform environment (both front and back office)
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage complaints and queries to effective resolution/escalation.
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong numeracy skills with proficiency using Microsoft Packages
- Possess good diagnostic, analytical and process skills with the ability to work to work to deadline
- High levels of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation to cope with a busy and fast-paced working environment going through significant change.
What makes you stand out?
Previous platform or pensions experience with an understanding of the rules and regulations attached to the products we administer (SIPP, ISA and GIA)
What's in it for you?
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees