The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact as the Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the creation, management and ongoing development of end-end marketing campaigns, literature, product marketing collateral, sales and promotional materials for Embark Investments, a business unit that includes the risk-profiled Horizon Multi Asset Funds and The Adviser Centre (investment research). You will also be responsible for writing and producing client communications and creating, improving and maintaining content across all channels including web and social media in line with business objectives.
You will be confident working with technical products and market information, translating complex data into engaging marketing material, communicating key messages and insights to a diverse audience.
Furthermore, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our Sales and Proposition teams demonstrable by delivery of market leading products, product enhancement and collateral. You will be enabled, and expected, to independently seek opportunities to develop and enhance the Embark Investments brand and products, and will act as an ambassador for the business both internally and externally.
Our goal is to be the leading digital retirement solutions provider in the UK, front of mind for target clients and strategic partners. We plan to set the standard and drive the agenda for our profession – so you can be sure of a challenging and exciting career.
What your day may look like
- Development and management of the marketing plan and budget for the business, managing multiple projects concurrently, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets managed.
- Contribute to Embark Investments’ distribution strategy
- Day to day management and delivery of the marketing requirements for Horizon Funds and The Adviser Centre and all their propositions, liaising directly with business stakeholders, proposition and sales teams.
- Writing and producing client communications and marketing materials, ensuring appropriate business, technical, legal and compliance approvals. Initiating ideas and strategies to maximise engagement with our target audiences via all channels.
- Providing support to business stakeholders to produce quarterly reporting, ensuring appropriate technical, legal and compliance approvals as required.
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns, to increase proposition awareness and consideration and maximise engagement with our target audiences via all channels, establishing KPIs and analysing metrics, using the insight to refine our messaging and approach.
- Working with the distribution team to develop compelling campaign themes to address key opportunities in the market and against competitors
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Solid experience in B2B fund / asset management marketing, working with external and internal stakeholders to devise campaigns, develop messaging, create marketing content, produce sales materials and operational literature to support products and services.
- Experience developing compelling multi-channel marketing content for presentations, sales and distribution support, events and campaigns
- Creative thinking essential, basic design editing skills InDesign/HTML would be useful.
- Experience using current digital marketing tools and techniques and developing content for web and social media
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands concurrently, with a sense of urgency to meet client needs.
- Strong internal client management skills - the ability to take a brief and develop relevant solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation is essential.
- Independent judgment to determine project guidelines, purpose, follow-through and completion.
- Knowledge of financial instruments and markets, and the UK retail multi-asset marketplace
What makes you stand out?
Good technical understanding of how investment management and the investment market operates (some technical training would be advantageous, eg. CISI qualification, IMA Certificate, or year 1 of CFA)
What's in it for you?
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees