The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact
As the Customer Service Administrator your primary focus will be to deliver a comprehensive administrative support service as well as handling all front line telephone calls and email enquiries providing exceptional customer service to our Pension clients.
The role is extremely process driven and you will be required to support our back office support systems, managing day-to-day operations, data processing and information analysis, utilising innovative technology to provide our clients with end to end solutions as well as a range of value-added services.
You'll also bring an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving, be able to use own initiative, while also contributing to effective team working. As we are committed to continuous improvement, you'll also be expected to actively look for opportunities to be more efficient and improve the service provision of the team.
What your day may look like
- Providing excellent service to all customers (advisers, clients and third parties)
- Responsible for handling all front-line telephone calls and email enquiries
- Be a dedicated contact and manage relationships with customers, both internal and external
- Processing DSAR's and member information requests
- Promote awareness of Anti-Money Laundering Rules and to ensure compliance within the Department
- Application of working knowledge of CASS, ensuring issues are escalated and identified CASS procedures are followed to reduce risk of breaches
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Proven experience within an administrative support function or similar role would be beneficial
- Strong numeracy skills with proficiency using Microsoft Packages, specifically Excel
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage complaints and queries to effective resolution/escalation.
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Possess good diagnostic, analytical and process skills with the ability to work to work to deadlines.
What makes you stand out
A base knowledge of SIPP or SSAS would be useful as part of the role will be to assist the pension administration function. Full training will be provided, however, an aptitude to understand these products would be very useful
What's in it for you
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees