The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for answering calls from both direct customers and Independent Financial Advisers. Supporting and educating both alike on investment products whilst providing exceptional customer service, utilising innovative technology to provide our clients with end to end solutions as well as a range of value-added services
You'll also bring an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving, be able to use own initiative, while also contributing to effective team working. As we are committed to continuous improvement, you'll also be expected to actively look for opportunities to be more efficient and improve the service provision of the team.
We pride ourselves in doing the right thing by our customers, always. We believe that great service comes from passionate, driven people who strive to get the right outcomes through engaged conversations.
Our goal is to be the leading digital retirement solutions provider in the UK, front of mind for target clients and strategic partners. We plan to set the standard and drive the agenda for our profession – so you can be sure of a challenging and exciting career.
What your day may look like
- Deliver consistently high Customer Service by responding to all customer contact and/ or instructions completely and accurately, and within the standards set by the company.
- Process all work in line with company SLA’s
- Report any operational risk events/issues and near misses to Team Manager / Lead
- Identify, log and resolve any customer complaints as per FCA guidelines.
- Adopt the TCF principles to ensure they are at the heart of all you say and do
- Deliver a ‘Right First Time’ approach to ensure a reduction in the cost of rework, errors and compensation
- Promote and maintain an understanding of the Client Asset (CASS) rules
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Proven experience within a customer support function or similar role would be beneficial
- A flair for building conversations with the ability to manage complaints and queries to effective resolution/escalation.
- A base knowledge of SIPP/SSAS would be useful as part of the role will be to assist the pension administration function. Full training will be provided, however, an aptitude to understand these products would be very useful
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Possess good diagnostic, analytical and process skills with the ability to work to work to deadlines.
What makes you stand out?
Financial Services experience and even better if you have knowledge of investment products such as Trading Accounts, SIPP/SASS or ISAs, however, we also would like to chat with those who have serviced customers in other sectors such as hospitality and the energy sector.
What's in it for you
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees