The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact as a Senior Compliance Consultant
We are looking for a Senior Compliance Consultant to support our focussed proposition team turn their ideas into reality in the creation of a D2C proposition providing ISA, JISA & Pension products through our investment platform.
We are aiming to become a market leader in provision of digital services to D2C using a large existing customer base via their current banking app and recognise that the provision of robo-advice is a key market requirement.
We need someone who can provide a pragmatic but compliant view on the requirements & regulations for an advised proposition including the pre and post sale processes with a rounded view on customer & business risks.
We are working with a partner who will be the brand of the proposition however we need to independently set up the right oversight requirements in house as part of the project to deliver and the ongoing responsibilities of running the product.
What your day will look like a Senior Compliance Consultant
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners and business analysts
- Be the expert on the relevant regulations of advised propositions
- Support with the journey design to ensure that it is compliant and right for the customer
- Help to document & size the business risks associated with running an advised proposition
- Complete due diligence & support supplier choices for things like advice engines & attitude to risk tools.
- Help to design the oversight model required to deliver the ongoing proposition
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Proven work experience in a similar role either in an advisory firm or a financial services company with an advisory division such as a Life company or bank.
- Expert Knowledge of the regulatory framework for financial advisers
- Ability to be pragmatic and look out for the customer
- Experience in the start up of a new advice firm / permissions would be beneficial
- Very strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders across multiple departments
- A passion for using technology to open advice up to the masses
What's in it for you as a Senior Compliance Consultant
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees