The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact
As the Senior Business Analyst you will undertake and participate in all aspects of the development life-cycle. This will include requirements analysis, solution design, support of the development and test phases and process optimisation.
You will work on various Business and IT change programmes with the Change team and be responsible for shaping and initiating projects through to delivery and successful implementation across our various wrap platforms and application landscape.
What your day may look like
- Applying a thorough and methodical approach to research and analysis to achieve a comprehensive and objective understanding of requirements, problems and opportunities.
- Workshop facilitation, stakeholder management presentations and review sessions for requirements and solutions.
- Identifying and documenting potential solutions considering all available information and constraints.
- Recommending and managing implementation of end to end solutions for all aspects of the product life cycle.
- Analyse requirements, design and implement effective control framework for target operating model.
- Inputting into test strategy and support creation of test data and scripts.
- Identifying and liaising with project / task stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Producing project and communication documents / reports in a professional manner.
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Significant experience working in a structured project-based environment within a diverse range of business teams.
- Business analysis and change management in the UK Financial Services industry along with strong experience and knowledge of Fund platforms, Investments and Pensions
- Lean six sigma or equivalent for process optimisation
- Knowledge of package implementation
- Experience of working on a large programme of business change.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment.
What's in it for you
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees