The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact
As the Strategic Account Consultant, you will be responsible for building an active and productive panel of professional intermediary firms through a dedicated telephone contact strategy.
You will work with colleagues across Distribution to develop leads generated via Strategic Account activity and align them to the relevant business unit or maintain as part of a growing panel of supporting firms.Relevant business includes all propositional aspects as required by the business, including Platform(s), Horizon and SIPP opportunities.
Our goal is to be the leading digital retirement solutions provider in the UK, front of mind for target clients and strategic partners. We plan to set the standard and drive the agenda for our profession – so you can be sure of a challenging and exciting career.
What your day may look like
- Manage advisory firms spread nationally, in accordance with the Embark Group’s business objectives, maintaining and growing AUA across both Platform(s) and Horizon, as well as cross-selling for EBS Pension Solutions.
- Follow up all leads generated via Strategic Partner events including webinars, events and telephone campaigns for all Embark Group propositions, and manage the follow up process via an agreed contact strategy. All contact and leads to be logged and managed via SalesForce as the integrated CRM system. Successful leads will either be retained and added to a growing panel or passed to a more appropriate individual within Distribution.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of an intermediary’s new business process, organisational structure, decision making process and investment processes (CIP/CRP).
- Utilise SalesForce as your Client Management system and robust sales process and demonstrate a good understanding of our sales model to effectively account manage existing relationships and to project manage new accounts and on boarding, in conjunction with the Distribution team.
- Demonstrate effective time management and organisational skills, to optimise coverage of the provided panel, demonstrating an ability to grow and develop the panel whilst converting leads for core propositions (Platform(s) and Horizon).
- Act as the customer´s point of entry into the organization, take responsibility for the customer experience, resolving and or escalating their issues and keeping oversight of service delivery to ensure service expectations are fulfilled at all stages.
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Established experience within the platform market and/or track record of consistently delivering platform growth
- WRAP Platform knowledge and experience.
- High levels of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation to cope with a fast-paced working environment going through significant change
- Experience and knowledge of delivering campaigns, aligning content and activity to channel to maximise ROI.
- Process enhancement experience desirable.
- Creative flair and a passion for brands and marketing within financial services.
- Numerate with good verbal reasoning skills
What's in it for you
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees