The Embark Group (part of the Lloyds Banking Group), journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact as the UX Copywriter
As a Conversational writer, you will be responsible for creating engaging and clear content to accurately present the various Embark propositions through multiple channels, focusing on de-jargonising technical elements of the proposition to ensure the understanding and engagement of our D2C customers.
The role will include writing content across multiple channels, but the core support requirement is the User Interface layer of our D2C propositions.
You will support our design team, developers and propositions team, confidently working with technical product information and distilling complex information into succinct content appropriate to the target audience. You will seek to understand the customer driven regulatory outcomes sought by the proposition and be confident how to translate this into customer engaging content.
Our goal is to be the leading digital retirement solutions provider in the UK, front of mind for target clients and strategic partners. We plan to set the standard and drive the agenda for our profession – so you can be sure of a challenging and exciting career.
What your day may look like
- Design customer focussed content for our D2C propositions user interface
- Manage the review and sign-off of content within Embark & across LBG
- Support with customer testing requirements & act off the feedback from them
- Support with review of optimisation data & contribute to content changes to drive journey optimisation
- Supporting propositions with any D2C content requirements.
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Excellent written (across all channels) communication skills, with a strong focus on end customers.
- Detail oriented with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Proven experience within the financial services market producing effective and engaging written material
- Experience in making complex problems simple for customers with content
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing demands concurrently, prioritising as appropriate to meet demanding timescales
- Internal client management and influencing skills with the ability to drive timely contributions / responses from other internal departments to support the delivery of outputs
- Ability to self-manage / self-direct, but also comfortable seeking support and direction when appropriate
What makes you stand out?
Marketing experience desirable
What's in it for you?
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Enhanced Family Leave Policy - 6 months’ full pay followed by 6 months at 25% pay for both maternity and adoption leave, and 4 weeks’ full pay for paternity leave
- Contributory pension scheme, 5% employer contributions
- Life Assurance x4
- Annual company and performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to buy or sell leave
- Study support
- Embark Group employee discounts
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees