The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact?
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you will work as part of our Operations team which plays a critical part in our business, the role requirements a high level of interpersonal, customer service and leadership skills. You will be responsible for communicating company goals, practices and deadlines to your team as well as motivating them and assessing performance. The key to success will be your need to put the customer at the center of everything you do, attention to detail and your focus on the team getting things right first time.
The B2B team is the first point of contact for customers. Their primary responsibility is to provide clear and accurate information to telephone enquiries quickly and accurately making it easy for our customers to do business with us. Individuals in this team are required to have a strong all-round knowledge of the Platform (our cores site) and our products.
Our business model is that we service customers when they need help and we educate them to self-service in future dealings.
What your day will look like
- Proactive and direct team management of staff and workload to ensure all work is managed within SLAs and KPIs
- Create and promote a culture of being the best in all that the team do
- Identify, log, and resolve any customer complaints as per FCA guidelines.
- Committing to and demonstrating ongoing professional development to ensure the ability to deliver detailed support across technical pension administration functions, regulatory evolution, and business proposition developments
- Adopt the TCF principles to ensure they are at the heart of all you say and do
- Development and coaching of team members
- Conformance to all internal and external policies and regulations (risk mitigation) and drive 100% adherence to policy from team
What will make you successful in role?
- Exceptionally proactive, with the ability to innovate and challenge in support of the business model we are operating
- Proven ability to work at pace in an environment of complexity and time-based pressure, retaining high levels of accuracy and control throughout
- Able to multitask and work to meet deadlines under pressure, maintaining attention to detail
- Solid risk and controls awareness
- Excellent productivity management skills with the ability to work to tight SLAs
What makes you stand out?
Contact Centre experience ideally gained within Financial Services; however, we would also like to chat with those who have serviced customers within other sectors.
What's in it for you?
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced Family Leave Policy - 6 months’ full pay followed by 6 months at 25% pay for both maternity and adoption leave, and 4 weeks’ full pay for paternity leave
- Contributory pension scheme, 5% employer contributions
- Annual company and performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to buy or sell leave
- Embark Group employee discounts
Where will you be working?
Our newly refurbished office, right in the heart of Dundee is a hub of creative collaboration. A place where everyone can bring their true selves to work and reach their full potential. Our Dundee HQ will support the community in more ways than one - by creating a wealth of new career opportunities and sponsoring a fleet of 400 rentable e-bikes, which you may have noticed docked throughout the City. A short walk from Dundee Station on the south of Union Street, it will be a key location for the Embark Group business that will deepen our ties with the city and its communities.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work.
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.