The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact
As the B2B Manager you will be fully accountable for managing the inbound contacts, covering a variety of channels such as telephony, email and web chat.
You will lead and motivate a team of advisors, ensuring that all individuals are consistently exceeding the pre-set KPIs, through supporting their development, identifying knowledge gaps and documenting personalised SMART objectives to ensure continuous performance improvement.
You will also focus on the continuous improvement of the quality of our customer interactions through monitoring and coaching. The goal is to improve our customer journeys by coaching advisors to have the skills and confidence to interact with customers who often have challenging circumstances.
This role falls into the scope of the Training & Competence Framework as set out by the FCA. The role holder will be required to be a certified person and subject to guidelines and will be assessed annually on fitness and propriety
What your day may look like
- Monitoring team efficiency, procedures, and controls, whilst striving for excellence by continually looking for ways to improve these, as well as individual and business performance.
- Embed the appropriate professional standards of performance across the team to ensure a consistent and superior level of customer service.
- Provide coaching and training for the team, sharing your personal experience and technical knowledge.
- Building and maintaining strong and mutually respectful working relationships through excellent communication, to help the business deliver a better service, whilst ensuring excellent stakeholder management.
- Apply and embed the appropriate Risk and Control frameworks across the team, ensuring that procedures, risks and controls are documented, communicated and understood.
- Maintain a solid understanding of the competitor landscape and industry best practises and innovations, to be able to translate these into improvements within the team.
- Employ effective risk and cost management in line with department/function objectives.
- Supporting the resolution of first line complaints
Who you are and the experience we’re looking for
- Knowledge of the Financial Services environment and regulatory landscape.
- Proven track record of managing a high performing team
- Experience of working in a customer centric culture.
- Practical understanding of implementing, monitoring and assuring and risk and control environment.
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies and their application.
- Platform understanding would be beneficial
- Experience of delivering service through either Direct to Market, Intermediary or Corporate Relationships
What's in it for you
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances.
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Enhanced Family Leave Policy - 6 months’ full pay followed by 6 months at 25% pay for both maternity and adoption leave, and 4 weeks’ full pay for paternity leave
- Contributory pension scheme, 5% employer contributions
- Life Assurance x4
- Annual company and performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to buy or sell leave
- Study support
- Embark Group employee discounts
Where will you be working?
Our newly refurbished office, right in the heart of Dundee is a hub of creative collaboration. A place where everyone can bring their true selves to work and reach their full potential. Our Dundee HQ will support the community in more ways than one - by creating a wealth of new career opportunities and sponsoring a fleet of 400 rentable e-bikes, which you may have noticed docked throughout the City. A short walk from Dundee Station on the south of Union Street, it will be a key location for the Embark Group business that will deepen our ties with the city and its communities.
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees