The Embark Group journey began in 2013 and we have grown to become one of the UK's largest retirement savings providers. Our capabilities span all types of pension, platform, investment research and consulting, property investment administration, employee benefits and actuarial services.
We have a strong track record of applying the very latest technology to our businesses, alongside smart capital and even smarter people to help each of our businesses grow.
How will you make an impact
With the rapid growth Embark Group are experiencing, accelerated by the acquisition by Lloyd's Banking Group, you will represent the Advance by Embark Platform service and implementation proposition with IFA's to secure adoption of our Retail Platform whilst ensuring sales targets are met.
You'll also bring an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving, be able to use own initiative, while also contributing to effective team working. As we are committed to continuous improvement, you'll also be expected to actively challenge the continual improvement of the platform proposition by being the voice of our user base.
What your day will look like
- Provide front line training and navigational support to the user population of the Embark by Advance platform
- Work with IFA businesses to ensure smooth integration of the Platform
- Continually improving your understanding and technical knowledge of how the platform functions
- Look to identify training opportunities that can be passed over to relevant support teams
- Identify, triage and manage issues impacting users on the platform
- Create good internal relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Identify and gather feedback from IFAs and their support staff on platform functionality. Allowing feedback into proposition functions to provide improvement
- Developing and coaching peers on personal areas of strength
What will make you successful in the role
- Previous experience working within Financial Services would be advantageous
- Customer service focused attitude
- Professional and clear communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to network, influence negotiate and build good working relationships
- High levels of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation to cope with a fast-paced working environment going through significant change
- Certificate in Financial Services (or equivalent) R01/CF1 & LP2 desirable
What makes you stand out
- Wealth Platform knowledge preferred but not essential
What's in it for you
We're committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan, life assurance and flexible benefit scheme to allow you to select benefits that are most appropriate for your lifestyle and personal circumstances;
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday leave
- Enhanced Family Leave Policy - Maternity, Paternity and Adoption
- Contributory pension scheme, 5% employer contributions
- Life Assurance x4
- Annual company and performance-based bonus
- Opportunity to buy or sell leave
- Study support
- Embark Group employee discounts
What it's like to work at Embark Group
Embark Group is a growing, vibrant and exciting place to work, we have many social and wellbeing initiatives which ensures we keep our sense of community alive even during challenging times. Our culture is described by our employee’s as one that communicates, listens and involves its people at every level.
We enable our people to work with a positive joint purpose and go the extra mile. We know each other, share information and stay connected. Our people are proud to be part of a culture where we do the right thing by everyone who we are connected with. Our DNA is what makes the Embark Group a great place to work
Embark Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.